Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Wedding Flashback: The Shoe Game

To say I had a total blast at our wedding might even be an understatement. At our reception, I wanted to make sure that our guests could see where we were and also that they were entertained. I'd seen the shoe game at some other wedding receptions and knew I wanted to have that at ours. Mom took care of planning all the games and explaining them to the DJ and we were definitely not disappointed. 

For the shoe game, the bride and groom each have one of each other's shoe and their own. Then they answer questions by holding up the appropriate shoe. Here were the questions they asked at our wedding: 

I tried to match them up with the photos below...but I'm pretty sure the DJ asked them in a different order than this. So, enjoy the questions, then enjoy our reactions.


Who is the biggest flirt? 

Who made the first move?
Who’s the better cook?
Who said I love you first?
Who has the wackiest family?
Who’s the best driver?
Who’s the fastest driver?
Who spends the most time in front of the mirror?
Who spends the most time in the bathroom getting ready to go?
Who is in control of the checkbook?
Who is most likely to eat dessert for breakfast?
Who wears the pants in the family?
Who is in charge of the remote?
Who’s the better kisser?
Who will be the 1st to fall asleep tonight?
Who has the smelliest feet?
Who do you think will  love the covers more?
Who popped the question?
Who says I love you most in a day?
Who talks more?
Who’s mostly likely to get lost?
Who’s most likely to ask directions?
Who’s the 1st on to make up after a fight?
Who’s most likely to be grumpy in the morning?
Who’s most likely to be running late?
Who spends more money?
Last, who do you love the most in the whole world?

































This was easily one of my fave things from our wedding...I enjoyed it (I mean, I know you can't tell from the pictures, but I really did), Jordan enjoyed it (he'll tell you that our levels of reaction in these photos is completely telltale to our entire relationship) and the guests enjoyed it. A win for everyone.

If you're married, what was one of your fave things from your wedding? 







1 comment:

  1. Aw, love this! This was definitely one of my favorite parts of your wedding :)

    ReplyDelete