Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

We're Thankful for...

FAMILY!

It was so good to be home and see both sides of the family...what a blessing! We also went to Jordan's mom's and stepdad's for a delicious steak dinner (shame on me, I forgot to take pictures!!). I didn't get pictures of my coffee with Jess or my lunch at Chandra's either...so glad I was able to catch up with both these girls...miss them already!

Here's our weekend:

Thanksgiving at Dad & Mom's!
Dad carving the turkey, Mom washing dishes, Grandma working on gravy.

"Little" brother!!

Hungry boys first!

Cousins! (and bonus boyfriend!)

Turkey time!
Cousin Alaina with the SEVEN pies. She wanted to have a piece of each one. 
Sister & Boyfriend: The talented pie (and pumpkin cheesecake!) makers! They can make me a pie any day.

Family Christmas picture!
(minus Brian & Stacey, who were at Stacey's parents' house...we missed them!)
My amazing parents! Love you!
Me & my favorite! Love my hubby!
Apparently being cute and acting goofy runs in the family!
(it's a prerequisite for  being our "other", too, as you can see)

Heiberger Lasagna Supper!

Hungry boys (men!) first! (again!)

Cousins Adam, Bekah and hubby Mark.

Yay!

Apples to Apples...Lucas won!


Hope you were able to have a wonderful holiday weekend with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment